About SERVPRO of Ojai / Montecito
Alan F. Reed, Manuel T. Corral, Darryn Barber
Owners of SERVPRO of Ojai / Montecito
SERVPRO of Ojai/Montecito understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and is just as nerve-wracking as a death in the family to some customers. The disruption it causes to your life and home or business is huge and our goal is to be “Faster to any size disaster” and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." Statistically we are the quickest responders among all restoration companies.
SERVPRO of Ojai/Montecito specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Ojai/Montecito can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
While we are a franchise also strive to be a local business that connects with our community and strives to help our neighbors.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration from the bottom up. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Ojai/Montecito from your household to help in natural disasters such as earthquakes, fires, hurricanes, and more.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASB - Asbestos Certification
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Associate Franchise of the Year